Top 5 IAS Coaching in India
IAS is popularly known as Indian Administrative Services, those services which is a dream job of every aspirant, After clearing prelims, mains, and interviews one joins the government services as an IAS officer, and after two years of training, an IAS probationer becomes an SDM( Sub-divisional Magistrate).
Many people start preparing for IAS after their secondary education, while few do that after the 10th. Many people clear their exams while doing self-study, whereas coaching will help you pass every obstacle, clearing all your doubts. With coaching, one can stick to regularity and continuous practice of questions.
Every coaching class has its positive aspects as well as negative aspects. You can't define the term 'best' based on a few amenities that are being offered to attract you. It depends upon the demand and supply concept. It depends on what you want and what the other person has to offer. There are many coachings which lack in some of the other things, but I can suggest a place where you can get what you need and they offer what they claim. but with my own experience, I will recommend these top 5 institutes of India. They also provide the best ias online coaching as well.
The best IAS coaching in India are-
1) Plutus IAS- They are the top 1 academy, three times and with experience of 25+ years they have trained 2500+ UPSC students. The thing that makes them best is their unique teaching method. They are the best because of the infrastructure they provide to the students, personal attention, and study material. The track record of the batches clearing the exams is at the top. All these features combined make them at the top.
2) Yojna IAS- They do provide basic facilities such as updated study material, along with the best staff and infrastructure is commendable, the personal attention they give to the students, solving their queries and having mind tricks so that students can crack the exams, they provide coaching to other competitive exams, because of these reasons they have not lost their position.
3) Vision IAS- vision ias is one of the best IAS coaches in Chandigarh. They were established in 2007 with a perspective to make a better future for students, they have better quality staff and study material that can be available online, Their test series are just mind boggling for students and give students a better chance to know the exam problems. They value students' quality time and know that they shouldn’t waste silly things. Moreover, individual attention to students is also the main area that is paid heed to. The type of lectures, test series, and memory tips guide students not only in the betterment but also in the preparation for their exams.
4) Sriram’s IAS- They provides ebooks, test series, and high-quality video lectures from the ex-officers who have experience in the past and know their work well. The study material is the best and to that extent, students can easily memorize them and can crack the exam. They do have video lectures and recorded sessions as well. The only mantra is Hardwork is the key to success that motivates the students, Teachers taking the classes motivate the students to an extent that they can perform better and feel confident enough during the exam.
5) Hindu Zone - trained more than 5000 students, they are giving competition to the first two. With a great infrastructure and better facilities for students, they are providing them with a better education. Around 4-6 lakh IAS Aspirants prepare for the UPSC CSE Examination every year from this academy, the reason they are the best is the quality staff, infrastructure, concept clarity, personal attention, and test series. The important thing about them is they conduct mock interviews after the mains so that candidates can get a better experience and feel confident on that day.
The above-mentioned institutes are the best because they have student-oriented programs, they do as per the requirements of the students so that students should not feel burdened enough and they can perform better in the exams. Undoubtedly, they are the best because of the quality education, faculty, good infrastructure, test series, mock tests, and interviews they provide.